Contents

Friday, October 13, 2006

Fashion with Passion

Linda Ayre Fashion Designer / Artist


Photograph by Brook Tankle
After intensive study of fashion design and related fields, I designed for UK companies creating styles for all the major UK stores.

I came to California in 1992 and began creating unique, custom-fit fashions and bridalwear. My designs feature specialized handwork, including silk painting, dyed and embellished fabrics, and using antique details, braids, and closures.

After taking up Argentine Tango in 1998, I began designing dancewear, selling at Milongas and at dance conferences and festivals, and holding special dance/fashion shows.

Success and growth meant the creation of dancedress.com to reach dancers and performers worldwide.

My aim is to create dancewear which is fluid and has a strong sense of fashion, suitable for any elegant occasion.

I work closely with my clients on custom design garments, taking great care to create a style which is crafted to fit the figure and the personality of the wearer.

The studio is based in Millbrae, California.







Collections

Accessories

No comments: